CMS Kluge optimises their business processes with LegalOne Enterprise from PSA Consulting
Oslo, 21 December 2023
PSA Consulting (“PSA”) are proud to announce that CMS Kluge Advokatfirma AS (“CMS Kluge”) has selected LegalOne Enterprise to optimise their business processes. LegalOne Enterprise is PSA’s seamlessly integrated bundle of the most widely used solutions in the legal industry.
PSA Consulting (“PSA“) are proud to announce that CMS Kluge Advokatfirma AS (“CMS Kluge“) has selected LegalOne Enterprise to optimise their business processes. LegalOne Enterprise is PSA’s seamlessly integrated bundle of the most widely used solutions in the legal industry. LegalOne Enterprise consists of the following products:
- iManage Cloud: A cloud-based document management platform that gives users the ability to securely store, organise and share documents and e-mails. iManage Cloud enables effective and secure collaboration and communication with both team members and clients.
- TIQ Time: An automated time capture solution that provides users with suggested time entries based on their actual work including phone calls, calendar bookings and more. In particular, the solution suggests time entries based on iManage usage and work performed in all Office 365 applications.
- Deltek Maconomy for Legal: An ERP solution that gives users the ability to manage financial processes and business processes in an efficient way. Deltek Maconomy, which is purpose-built for professional services firms, is the market’s most widely used ERP solution among mid-sized and large law firms in Norway and is purpose-built for professional services firms.
- Custodian Client Onboarding: A client and matter intake solution that ensure compliance with KYC and AML regulations in Norway and the EU, while at the same time streamlining and automating the law firm’s client and matter intake process.
- Custodian iPaaS: A cloud-based integration platform that integrates internal as well as external applications and services in an efficient way. Custodian iPaaS is the backbone of the LegalOne package, as it ensures seamless processes across all products.
“It is a milestone for PSA that one of the country’s leading law firms chooses LegalOne,” emphasises Martin Flatsetø, CEO of PSA, “this agreement not only shows the market’s confidence in PSA as a solution provider, but also our ability to handpick the right products to bundle,” he says.
“With LegalOne Enterprise, we aim to streamline operations for lawyers and future-proof the business for the upcoming wave of artificial intelligence in the legal market,” says Øyvind Vaagen, Head of Finance at CMS Kluge.
“With LegalOne Enterprise, we have secured a modern, cloud-based solution, fully aligned with our IT strategy and well-integrated with our existing products,” says Lars Thygesen, Head of IT at CMS Kluge.
PSA is confident that LegalOne Enterprise will help CMS Kluge streamline and optimise processes and client engagements and improve their financial performance. The LegalOne platform ensures well-structured processing and integration of data, and PSA believes that it will be an asset for other Nordic law firms looking to improve their processes and prepare for the upcoming wave of artificial intelligence in the legal market. In addition, PSA are already working on Custodian AI+, a solution that seamlessly connects the platform to generative AI tools, proactive conflicts check and more. The solution is available in the Enterprise version, as well as an SMB version for medium-sized law firms.
For more information, please contact:
Øyvind Vaagen, CMS Kluge Advokatfirma, phone: +47 938 81 424, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lars Thygesen, CMS Kluge Advokatfirma, phone: +47 480 40 231, e-mail: email@example.com
Martin Flatsetø, PSA Consulting, phone: +47 900 81 884, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About PSA Consulting
PSA is a Nordic tech and expert advisory firm with offices in Oslo and Stockholm. We deliver cloud solutions and expert services to help law firms and other professional services firms with intelligent digital transformation. We deliver our cloud-based integration platform Custodian and purpose-built productivity apps and is also an official reseller and systems integrator partner of leading legal tech and PSO tech solution providers such as iManage, Deltek Maconomy, Henchman, LawVu and TIQ Time.